No jokes. This is easy-as-pie!
1 cup flour
1cup almond flour (I like this for texture and taste, but you can sub it for flour)
1/2cup brown sugar
4 tbspns butter or marg
1 tspn cinnamon
5-6 apples, peeled and chopped
1 tbspn flour
3tspns lemon juice
2 tbspns sugar
2 tspns cinnamon
1. Rub all crumble ingredients together in a bowl. It should look like wet sand.
2. Mix all apple filling ingredients together.
3. Put apple filling in a pie dish and cover with crumble.
4. You can add whatever you like inbetween the layers or on top: strawberry jam layer or lemon zest! Be creative!
5. Place in oven preheated to 180c for 30-40min, until goldn brown.