No jokes. This is easy-as-pie!
1 cup flour
1cup almond flour (I like this for texture and taste, but you can sub it for flour)
1/2cup brown sugar
4 tbspns butter or marg
1 tspn cinnamon
5-6 apples, peeled and chopped
1 tbspn flour
3tspns lemon juice
2 tbspns sugar
2 tspns cinnamon
1. Rub all crumble ingredients together in a bowl. It should look like wet sand.
2. Mix all apple filling ingredients together.
3. Put apple filling in a pie dish and cover with crumble.
4. You can add whatever you like inbetween the layers or on top: strawberry jam layer or lemon zest! Be creative!
5. Place in oven preheated to 180c for 30-40min, until goldn brown.
Simple and foolproof!
6 rashers cooked bacon
6 slices of bread, buttered on one side
Salt, pepper, aromat, tabasco… Whatever it is you use to spice up your eggs.
3 tspns basil pesto (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 180·c
2. Cut a circle from the buttered slices of bread. Then cut the circle in half to form two moons.
3. Place the buttered side of the moon into a muffin pan with the curved side edging towards the top. Put the other half in. Repeat this process to fill 6 spaces.
4. Place a cooked rasher of bacon in each holder lying horizontally. It is okay if the bacon sticks out – rustic is the look we are going for.
5. This is the part where I put half a teaspoon of basil pesto into the mix. But omit this step if you are not using it.
6. Break an egg into each holder. Season to taste and place into oven for 15- 20 min untill egg white is just set.